We have separate hostel for boys and girls. The hostel can accommodate 500 boys and 200 girls. Single room accommodation is given to the final year and PG students and also dormitories are available. The mess is spacious with a dining hall and kitchen. Separate seating arrangements are made for both boys and girls.
Rules and Regulations:
- Students must occupy the rooms allotted to them by the Warden.
- Students should refrain from anti-social and undesirable activities such as consumption of alcohol, tobacco, gambling, ragging etc.
- Students are responsible for the cleanliness of their rooms.
- No student will be allowed to leave the hostel based on a phone call.
- Parents are requested to give a list of authorized visitors/local guardians. Visitors not mentioned in the list will not be permitted to visit the students in the hostel.
- Students will be permitted to go home only if the college is closed continuously for five days or more.
- Any student wishing to attend a function in the house, marriage or any other ceremony will be permitted to go only if the request is made by the parents to the Principal.
- Visitors are allowed on holidays from 11.00 A.M. to 6.00 P.M.
* * * Please Pay Your Hostel Fee and Hostel Deposit at the time of admission/Arrival in Hostel else Entry not Allowed in Hostel.
* * * Deposit are refundable and will be paid back at the time of leave Hostel.
* * * Hostel Charges ( Includes Lodging & Boarding)
* * * AWR (Attached Washroom)